Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bloggers? Where are you?

I hope the reason you all have stopped blogging on here is because you're busy and not because you're afraid of saying something in public. I would hate to imagine that there would be something or someone you fear enough to silence you. I'm still here and I have plenty of reasons to not want to come back and write on here.

If you only knew how much good you're doing to help others by writing on this blog, you would be here every time you turned around. There are people who come to this blog and read what's being posted here and never allow us to know they're here. You never know who you're blessing by just showing up and typing a few thoughts. You just have no idea!

So, don't give up now. On the other hand, if blogging is taking time away from your family, then by all means, stay away from the blog and go be with your spouse and kids! I know the grass needs cut and the flower beds need weeded and the dishes need done, etc., etc. BUT, there are people out in the world who are on the internet searching for answers, for enlightenment, for comfort, and for God. Don't you want to be part of the answer?

Let's see some blogging on here once again, everyone!

2 comments:

Scotty G said...

I'm here, reading the blog every day just haven't posted anything lately. I did post something new at Scotty G's place. (Plug)

aaronkallner said...

Sorry

I still read everyday. But hard to find time to blog back.

Aaron