Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sock Lovers

I like new socks. I like how cushioned my feet feel when I walk in them and I'm always sad when I have to wash them because I know they'll never be the same again. I got some new socks for Christmas this year and I'm thrilled. I suppose most people wouldn't be so excited about getting socks as a gift, but I am and so is Tim. Tim actually received more socks than I did. That's fine with me too, considering the guy loves socks even more than I do. Tim and I have happy feet now.....but you won't see us dancing like the penguin on the movie. ;)

Are there any other sock people out there like Tim and me?

3 comments:

Mary L. said...

I too am a sock person. I guess it runs in the family. My favorite ones have cool designs. I rarely wear plain white socks.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE socks. Tall, short, thick, thin, and colorful. I, too, got a load of new socks for Christmas....Eric knows me so well. My favorites are the ones that, when people see them, they say, "where in the world did you get those..." It's great!

Scotty G said...

I'm sad to say I did not receive any socks for Christmas this year., But I'm more of a bare foot person myself.